The World Science Festival Brisbane will be held from March 15 to 24, 2024. It is a 10-day event that celebrates science, art, and technology. The festival will feature hundreds of awesome events to stimulate young and older minds. This is not just for kids there is something for everyone! There are a mixture of ticketed and free events, for all ages (event program). Some of the highlights of the festival include:
- Interactive and informative experiences for young minds, families, and solo explorers
- Industry professionals, creators, and designers
- Experimenters and the naturally curious
- A focus on First Nations knowledge, the wonders of the natural world, and the cosmic wonders above
- Discussions with scientists, hands-on activities, and exciting science shows
The festival will be held at the Queensland Museum, South Bank Parklands, and Mount Coot-tha. For more information and to see a full list of events, please visit the World Science Festival Brisbane website.
Click here for accommodation at South Bank near to the Queensland Museum.