P!nk has announced she’ll get the party started with her Summer Carnival Tour in early 2024.
And she is going bigger and sassier than ever, this time playing major stadiums across the country.
“I am so excited to finally get a chance to tour Australia and New Zealand in the summer! I can’t wait to bring the Summer Carnival Tour to my home away from home, and smile and sing together until our cheeks hurt. Summer 2024 can’t come soon enough!”P!NK
P!nk’s most recent tour in Australia was Beautiful Trauma World Tour, which took place in 2018 and 2019. The tour was in support of her seventh studio album, “Beautiful Trauma.”
P!nk will be performing 3 shows, 2 in February and one in March 2024.
When: 16 – 17 February and 19 March 2024
Where: Suncorp Stadium in Milton
Tickets: Ticketek – https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=PINK24
If you’re going to make a night of it and require accommodation then you can search below for nearby accommodation options.
Who is P!NK?
P!nk, whose real name is Alecia Beth Moore, is an American singer, songwriter, and performer known for her powerful vocals, dynamic stage presence, and outspoken personality. She has been a prominent figure in the music industry since the late 1990s and has achieved great success with her unique blend of pop, rock, and R&B styles.
Born on September 8, 1979, in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, P!nk began her music career as a member of the R&B girl group Choice in the mid-1990s. However, it was her solo career that propelled her to international fame. Her debut solo album, “Can’t Take Me Home” (2000), showcased her edgy pop and R&B sound and spawned several hit singles, including “There You Go” and “Most Girls.”
P!nk’s breakthrough came with her second studio album, “Missundaztood” (2001). It marked a shift in her musical style, incorporating more rock and pop punk elements. The album’s lead single, “Get the Party Started,” became a worldwide hit and established P!nk as a force to be reckoned with in the music industry. The album also featured successful tracks like “Don’t Let Me Get Me” and “Just Like a Pill.” P!nk’s songwriting skills and her ability to address personal and social issues in her music resonated with audiences.
Over the years, P!nk has released several critically acclaimed albums. Notable among them are “Try This” (2003), which earned her a Grammy Award for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance, and “I’m Not Dead” (2006), which produced the chart-topping single “Who Knew” and further solidified her status as a versatile artist.
P!nk’s success continued with albums such as “Funhouse” (2008), which featured hits like “So What” and “Please Don’t Leave Me,” and “The Truth About Love” (2012), which spawned the chart-topping singles “Blow Me (One Last Kiss)” and “Just Give Me a Reason” featuring Nate Ruess. Her energetic live performances and acrobatic stunts during concerts became a trademark of her shows.
Beyond her musical accomplishments, P!nk is known for her advocacy work and philanthropy. She has been actively involved in various social and environmental causes, including LGBTQ+ rights, animal rights, and campaigns against bullying. P!nk’s determination, authenticity, and willingness to address important issues through her music have made her a role model for many.
Overall, P!nk has had a highly successful career, selling millions of records worldwide and receiving numerous awards, including Grammy Awards, Billboard Music Awards, and MTV Video Music Awards. Her powerful voice, captivating performances, and bold personality continue to make her one of the most respected and influential artists in the music industry.
P!nk’s most popular songs
P!nk has had numerous popular songs throughout her career. Here are some of her most well-known and chart-topping tracks:
These are just a few examples of P!nk’s popular songs, but she has a vast discography with many more notable tracks that have resonated with fans worldwide.
- “Get the Party Started” (2001) – This infectious pop hit from her album “Missundaztood” became a global success and remains one of P!nk’s signature songs.
- “Just Like a Pill” (2002) – With its catchy chorus and introspective lyrics, this song achieved significant commercial success and solidified P!nk’s status as a pop-rock artist.
- “So What” (2008) – An empowering breakup anthem, this catchy track topped the charts in several countries and became one of P!nk’s biggest hits.
- “Raise Your Glass” (2010) – This celebratory and rebellious anthem became an anthem for self-acceptance and inclusivity, resonating with a wide audience.
- “Just Give Me a Reason” ft. Nate Ruess (2012) – A heartfelt duet exploring the complexities of relationships, this Grammy-nominated song topped charts worldwide and showcased P!nk’s vocal prowess.
- “Try” (2012) – Known for its powerful message of perseverance, this emotionally charged ballad became a hit and garnered critical acclaim.
- “What About Us” (2017) – A politically and socially conscious song, it became an anthem for unity and garnered P!nk praise for her vocal delivery and lyrical depth.
- “Beautiful Trauma” (2017) – The title track from her album, this song showcases P!nk’s introspective songwriting and vocal range.
- “Walk Me Home” (2019) – A catchy pop-rock track with a positive message, it became a radio hit and demonstrated P!nk’s versatility as an artist.
- “Cover Me in Sunshine” with Willow Sage Hart (2021) – A collaboration with her daughter, this uplifting and melodic song received widespread acclaim and showcased P!nk’s family-oriented side.